It is no secret that content marketing has been on the rise in recent years, with more and more businesses turning to this approach to promote their products or services.
But what does the data say about content marketing?
As the world of marketing rapidly changes, it’s more important than ever to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and statistics.
Here are some content marketing statistics to keep in mind as you develop your content strategy.
- By 2022, content marketing is projected to be a $313 billion industry. (Source: Statista)
- This growth is being driven by the ever-increasing amount of online content being consumed by consumers. In fact, it’s estimated that the average person will consume 100 gigabytes of data per day by 2025. (Source: ZDNet)
- To keep up with this demand, businesses will need to produce more content than ever before. In fact, it’s estimated that businesses will need to produce 1.7 megabytes of new content every second by 2022 just to keep up with the demand. (Source: Forbes)
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates three times as many leads.
- Artificial intelligence will help brands create more personalized content experiences.
- 80% of marketers believe that AI will allow them to create better content.
- AI is expected to generate $2.9 trillion in business value and economic impact by 2021. In addition, the use of AI is growing at a rapid pace in content marketing.
- By 2023, content marketing will be a $300 billion industry.
Content marketing is becoming increasingly important for businesses of all sizes.
To keep up with the demand for content, businesses will need to invest in content marketing tools and platforms.
If you are not already using content marketing, now is the time to start.